• Including: made up beds, towels, breakfast and cleaning.
  • Exclusive tourist tax/refuse disposal.
  • Arrival is possible on any day of the week between 3.00 pm and 7.30 pm (except between 5.30 pm and 6.00 pm) and departure before 10.30 am.
  • When you make a reservation you pay a deposit of 25% within 7 days. The remaining 75% 7 days before arrival at the latest. Premature departure or cancellation will not result in reimbursement.
  • Extras: Children up to two years free. Reservation costs € 2,50. Tourist tax/refuse disposal €1.50 per person per night. Wi-Fi € 1.50 a day (for two devices). Packet lunch € 6.50 per person. Luggage transport € 7.50 per person. Baby-bed/high chair € 5.00 per reservation and upon request.