• Prices below include 2 people (max. 6 people per pitch), 6 amperes current, (unlimited) cold/hot water, showers and one extra tent, exclusive of tourist tax.
  • We do not charge any administration or booking fees, environmental tax, standard waste fees, etc.
  • Arrival is possible on any day of the week between 1.00 pm and 7.30 pm (except between 5.30 pm and 6.00 pm. Other times in consultation) and departure between 8.30 am and 11.00 am (if postponed, until 7.30 pm)
  • When you make a reservation within 7 days of your stay, you need to pay a deposit of 25%. The remaining 75% 7 days before arrival at the latest. Premature departure or cancellation will not result in reimbursement.
  • Our “Useful tips” guide, apply to all reservations.
  • If you cannot find what you are looking for, then be so kind as to let us know. We will be happy to make a free estimate, based on your wishes.
  • Extras: Children up to two years free. Tourist tax €1.20 per person per night. Wi-Fi € 1.50 a day (for two devices). Early arrival / extension of departure day € 7.50. Visits per person € 1.50 (max. 5 persons). Visitors staying overnight € 4.50 per person. Extra tent for visitors € 5.00.