Last updated October 15, 2020
Our campsite is currently closed. We open again on March 15, just like other years.
Our green, quiet campsite has enough space to keep your distance and to enjoy it exceptionally.
A special protocol applies to our company in connection with the coronavirus.
We follow the guidelines as determined by RIVM and the national government.
We expect you to adhere to the RIVM guidelines.
- Stay at home with complaints (cold, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius?)!
- Keep 1.5 meters apart. Everywhere!
- Wash your hands, do not shake hands and cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- We will also take a number of extra measures to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Reservations can be made online via our website. If this does not work, you can send us an email with your details.
Maximum number of people per place
During the entire 2021 season we use a maximum of 2 people per pitch / accommodation (just like in 2020)..
In this way we keep it safe, clear and manageable.
More persons is only possible after consultation and only to a limited extent.
Sanitary building / washing-up area
The sanitary building and the washing-up area are open.
The maximum number of persons that may be present in the sanitary building and the washing-up area is regulated at the entrance doors by means of a personal access pass that you receive on arrival and that you can keep on departure.
The use of a separate tent for a mobile toilet is not permitted.
Showering outside the caravan / camper, in the (front) tent or in a separate tent using an improvised shower facility is not permitted.
- The reception is open according to regular opening hours.
- Payments only with pin.
- Wait outside if someone is already inside.
- You can empty your chemical toilet in two places.
- Give each other space and keep a distance.
Sandwiches – pizza
- Sandwiches, breads, croissants, etc. can be ordered daily.
- On Friday and Saturday we bake home-made pizzas as usual.
Day visit / visit / guests
- Day visit / visit: very limited possible. inquire at least a day in advance about the possibilities at the reception. Full is full. max. 2 persons per day
- Lodge guests: not possible.
Because it concerns the health of our guests and ourselves, we will enforce these rules.
We expect that from our guests too. Together we can make it a great time.
Changes to measures
Please keep in mind that the situation can change and be adjusted. If so, we will mention it here immediately.
If you have any questions, we request that you send them by email.
Stay healthy and see you soon.
Rob and Arja